We all have some clients with problems of splitting nail and Magnetic has the solution for all!
This client used her hands a lot during the work and has naturally hard nails. During the work her nail , which is Jack-knifed on both sides of the stresspoint , cracks in the natural nail. Find out how to help your client keep the natural nail strong and fix the tear
1.Gently push the cuticle back and remove the pterygium with push a prep (178120).
2. Remove the dust with a little brush and clean the nail with prep & Wipe (135021). Make sure the surface of the nail is good clean and dry.
3. Apply Seal & protect solution (130007) over the whole nail in. Cure 2 minutes in the UV lamp or 1.5 minute in the twinlight.
4. Remove the residue from the seal & protect with a dry nail wipe. Do this carefully and with a strong pressure! Depending on the size of the tear. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO STEP 3 AND 4 to repeat.
5. After this step is the nail ready for a layer of artificial product. In this case, Pepyn chooses for a transparent gel because the customer in question her natural nails like to want to keep. First create the base layer and curw this 2 minutes in the UV lamp or 1.5 minute in the twinlight.
6. Build the nail and pay extra attention to the stresspoint. Use the click on Gel Oval Brush (176063). Cure the Nail 2 minutes from in the UV lamp or 1.5 minute in the twinlight. And then remove the sticky layer.
7. File the nail to shape it with a 180/220 grit nail file. File the surface of the nail with a white block and make rotary movements to the fine scratches to remove.
8. Remove the dust, clean the nail with prep & wipe and work the nail off with soak off topgel. Cure 2 minutes from in the UV lamp or 1.5 minute in the twinlight. Remove the sticky layer with prep & wipe.
Your clients will love the end results ! ))))